Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Who's Bad?

Texas Justice, it sure is something. I really enjoyed reading Mr. Pickles article about Joe Horn. He did a nice job of really getting his opinion about standing up for what you feel is the right thing to do, no matter what the out come maybe. I agree with Mr. Pickle when he says that he wished that here were more Joe Horns in Texas, because I am sure that there are a lot of bad things the neighbors see that they do not try to stop from happening. For instance, my dad got his truck broken in to while it was in our drive way, and they stole over a thousand dollars of cash, a shot gun, and some of my dads tools. My dad was talking to the neighbors about it the next day, and a guy down the street said he saw three men in our drive way around 11:30 pm, cause he was letting his dog out to use the restroom, but didn’t do anything because he did not think he would be any help. I think he was a coward, and he could have been my dads new best friend, if he would of done something about it. I just feel that you only live once, and I would rather be known for doing something very brave like stopping a burglar, then being that guy that said oh well I thought something was going on but I was not sure.

No comments: